Contact Matt Childs and Bart O'Sullivan to find out more information about this property.
196 Connellys Creek Road, Acheron
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
'Burnside' An idyllic vacant rural holding
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - CLOSING WEDNESDAY 28th NOVEMBER AT 4:00 PM
Part of the iconic property 'Craggan' (home of 'Anvil' Angus stud), this delightful rural vacant holding, offers the perfect base for a stunning lifestyle farmlet. With spectacular views of the Cathedral ranges, an abundance of privacy/tranquility and rich alluvial soils, 'Burnside' will definitely impress.
- Superb balance of alluvial creek flats and undulating grazing country
- Spectacular views of Cathedral ranges and valley
- Numerous house sites (s.t.c.a) - picturesque valley location
- Sealed road frontage and power available on site
- Riparian double frontage to Connelly's Creek - plus dams
AGENTS IN CONJUNCTION - RURALCO PROPERTY - BRENDAN WOODLEY 0429 032 620